Dalmunzie Double Rooms

As with all the rooms at Dalmunzie, the Dalmunzie Doubles are all named after Scottish families that owned or had close ties with the hotel. Most of the Dalmunzie Double rooms have excellent views of the surrounding scenery, lawns and beyond. The majority of these rooms are Double Bedrooms although we also have several twin rooms available for sharing.

Dalmunzie Double Rooms

As with all the rooms at Dalmunzie, the Dalmunzie Doubles are all named after Scottish families that owned or had close ties with the hotel. Most of the Dalmunzie Double rooms have excellent views of the surrounding scenery, lawns and beyond. The majority of these rooms are Double Bedrooms although we also have several twin rooms available for sharing.

PRICES FROM £115 to £185

Prices vary depending on whether dinner is required in the main dining room. Guests may also prefer bar meals, which have a lower tariff. Each of our Dalmunzie rooms include the following amenities as standard:

TEA & COFFEE FACILITIES   |   LUXURY TOILETRIES   |   BOTTLED WATER

FREE WIFI  |  TELEPHONE

PRICES FROM £115 to £185

Prices vary depending on whether dinner is required in the main dining room. Guests may also prefer bar meals, which have a lower tariff. Each of our Dalmunzie rooms include the following amenities as standard:

TEA & COFFEE FACILITIES   |   LUXURY TOILETRIES   |   BOTTLED WATER

FREE WIFI  |  TELEPHONE

RATTRAY

Rattray is named after Jean Rattray who married the 3rd Laird in 1641. This is a quirky corner bedroom in the late Victorian wing with a French sleigh bed.

An inscribed lintel stone is incorporated in re-use over the door of the cottage at Leanoch Mhor. It bears the inscription ‘THE LORD DEFEND THIS HOUS’ with the initials RMT & JR and the date 1658. It is likely the stone came from the original castle of Dalmunzie with the initials referring to Robert MacIntosh the 3rd Laird of Dalmunzie and his wife Jean Rattray.

RATTRAY

Rattray is named after Jean Rattray who married the 3rd Laird in 1641. This is a quirky corner bedroom in the late Victorian wing with a French sleigh bed.

An inscribed lintel stone is incorporated in re-use over the door of the cottage at Leanoch Mhor. It bears the inscription ‘THE LORD DEFEND THIS HOUS’ with the initials RMT & JR and the date 1658. It is likely the stone came from the original castle of Dalmunzie with the initials referring to Robert MacIntosh the 3rd Laird of Dalmunzie and his wife Jean Rattray.